- Complete the application with non-refundable application fee of $85 (PayPal link below).
- Parents make arrangements to tour school and observe classes in session. This will either be done individually or during an open house.
- The Director of Admissions will arrange for each student to visit the classroom and teacher.
- When the first steps are complete, the admissions committee will review all materials received. If accepted, an acceptance letter will be sent to the family and the family will schedule an enrollment meeting with admissions and the Head of School.
- Parents return the enrollment fee, the contract and other required forms by stated date. The contract and fee will assure enrollment an officially hold the student's place in the school. Tuition Assistance Application is available upon request.
Submit application and pay via PayPal:
mail completed application along with deposit to:
Phoenix Montessori Academy
17609 Old Statesville Road
Cornelius, NC 28031
Phoenix Montessori Academy fully embraces diversity as a core value. The school does not discriminate against employees, applicants or students on the basis of race, religion, national or ethnic origin in its hiring practices or administration of its educational and admissions policies or any school-administered program.