Phoenix Montessori Academy allocates funds each year to be used for tuition assistance for eligible families. Tuition assistance is available on a first-come, first-served basis at the beginning of the enrollment period.
PMA utilizes a third party, Confidential Financial Services (CFS), to determine eligibility. CFS objectively analyzes each application based on current income and expenses, with consideration given to circumstances. Based on this analysis, CFS estimates the amount of assistance needed.
To apply for financial aid/tuition assistance:
- Download the instructions.
- Complete the application.
- Use the worksheets to calculate your monthly averages.
- Log in to the CFS website www.cfslogin.com and click on the drop down list to begin the process.
- Complete payment of the $30 application fee. You will be re-directed to the online application.
- Once you have entered all the appropriate information, click review and print a copy.
- Click "Submit Application."
The school will be notified immediately. If so instructed by the school, fax documents to CFS, 866-304-2974.
PMA will be notified of the status of the financial aid request and will communicate the results to you.
If you have problems, the contact information for CFS is 303-339-0050.
The Phoenix Montessori school code for your application is 27536.